Chris Matthews, thy delusion knows no bounds. In a month where the veritable pileup of scandals resembles an especially bad freeway car accident--indeed, on the heels of the PRISM revelation--Matthews maintains that President Obama is as close to a perfect person as we've seen, potentially since Christ. Behold unrighteous indignation, taken to an illogical extreme:Listening to Matthews talk about Obama sounds more like teenage apologetics of Justin Bieber than sound political analysis. As far as Matthews is concerned, Obama has li-trelly never done anything legally or ethically questionable, and thus the Right's consternation...
In response to:
I mean who really cares what Matthews thinks---if and when he does?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago