In response to:
Regarding number 6, there are PPACA (Obamacare) exempted options available that are especially attractive in terms of values (i.e. the issue of concern for Catholics and other Christians). These are medical sharing organizations, such as Medi-share, Christian Healthcare Ministries and Samaritan Ministries. TheHealthCoop.com is another (it bundles premium benefits around Samaritan Ministries).
- Tunisians go to the polls today, and I go with them. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Matthew Miller really did want to stay in North Korea Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- ObamaCare 2016: If you like your plan, you’ll love it when we pick a different one Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago