In response to:
Regarding number 6, there are PPACA (Obamacare) exempted options available that are especially attractive in terms of values (i.e. the issue of concern for Catholics and other Christians). These are medical sharing organizations, such as Medi-share, Christian Healthcare Ministries and Samaritan Ministries. TheHealthCoop.com is another (it bundles premium benefits around Samaritan Ministries).
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago