In response to:
Regarding number 6, there are PPACA (Obamacare) exempted options available that are especially attractive in terms of values (i.e. the issue of concern for Catholics and other Christians). These are medical sharing organizations, such as Medi-share, Christian Healthcare Ministries and Samaritan Ministries. TheHealthCoop.com is another (it bundles premium benefits around Samaritan Ministries).
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago