In response to:
Regarding number 6, there are PPACA (Obamacare) exempted options available that are especially attractive in terms of values (i.e. the issue of concern for Catholics and other Christians). These are medical sharing organizations, such as Medi-share, Christian Healthcare Ministries and Samaritan Ministries. TheHealthCoop.com is another (it bundles premium benefits around Samaritan Ministries).
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Is the Left slowly killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago