In response to:
Regarding number 6, there are PPACA (Obamacare) exempted options available that are especially attractive in terms of values (i.e. the issue of concern for Catholics and other Christians). These are medical sharing organizations, such as Medi-share, Christian Healthcare Ministries and Samaritan Ministries. TheHealthCoop.com is another (it bundles premium benefits around Samaritan Ministries).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Ray Rice wins appeal, suspension overturned Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Does anyone really want to endorse Obama’s defense policy? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Open thread: The obligatory “Black Friday brawls” post Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: “Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens” trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feud developing between Capitol Hill Dems & White House? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago