Karl Rove was one of those RINOs that at least did not support Sarah Palin, and probably worked with the libs to destroy her politically. Sarah was, I believe, taking a bit of personal revenge. This board thinks I'm nuts for pointing out that EVERY pres. election since 1980 was won by the major-party candidate with the most positive public charisma. Sarah's charisma is off-the-charts high, but Rove and his ilk allowed her to be destroyed politically by the lying lamestream media, and probably participated in her marginalization. He should have helped build her up in the way that the Dims and their propaganda machine have built up their rockstar, BO. Sarah's real charisma could attract young voters the way BO's did, and Reagan's.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago