Karl Rove was one of those RINOs that at least did not support Sarah Palin, and probably worked with the libs to destroy her politically. Sarah was, I believe, taking a bit of personal revenge. This board thinks I'm nuts for pointing out that EVERY pres. election since 1980 was won by the major-party candidate with the most positive public charisma. Sarah's charisma is off-the-charts high, but Rove and his ilk allowed her to be destroyed politically by the lying lamestream media, and probably participated in her marginalization. He should have helped build her up in the way that the Dims and their propaganda machine have built up their rockstar, BO. Sarah's real charisma could attract young voters the way BO's did, and Reagan's.
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago