Karl Rove was one of those RINOs that at least did not support Sarah Palin, and probably worked with the libs to destroy her politically. Sarah was, I believe, taking a bit of personal revenge. This board thinks I'm nuts for pointing out that EVERY pres. election since 1980 was won by the major-party candidate with the most positive public charisma. Sarah's charisma is off-the-charts high, but Rove and his ilk allowed her to be destroyed politically by the lying lamestream media, and probably participated in her marginalization. He should have helped build her up in the way that the Dims and their propaganda machine have built up their rockstar, BO. Sarah's real charisma could attract young voters the way BO's did, and Reagan's.
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 22 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago