Karl Rove was one of those RINOs that at least did not support Sarah Palin, and probably worked with the libs to destroy her politically. Sarah was, I believe, taking a bit of personal revenge. This board thinks I'm nuts for pointing out that EVERY pres. election since 1980 was won by the major-party candidate with the most positive public charisma. Sarah's charisma is off-the-charts high, but Rove and his ilk allowed her to be destroyed politically by the lying lamestream media, and probably participated in her marginalization. He should have helped build her up in the way that the Dims and their propaganda machine have built up their rockstar, BO. Sarah's real charisma could attract young voters the way BO's did, and Reagan's.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago