Sen. Susan Collins was the lone Republican standout when it came to drone policy questions at yesterday's hearing, and some defense analysts tell Townhall that the targeted killings program, even when U.S. citizens are on Obama's "kill list," has been and can continue to be an important weapon in the...
In response to:
As long as the targets are Muslim, I'm okay with the program. As far as I am concerned, you can't be a Muslim and a genuine American citizen:Mohammedism (aka Islam) seeks to destroy America. Taking it further, I also hold you can't be a Democrat and a genuine American citizen either, so a policy whereby drones attacked Democrats would be fine with me, too, because at every turn Democrats seek to destroy America.
Drone warfare and targeted killings of American citizens seem to be the one controversy conservatives and Republicans have given approval to throughout the nomination debates surrounding Obama CIA nominee John Brennan. The Obama Administration's targeted killing program has taken a back seat to intelligence leaks, counterterrorism strategy and interrogation tactics.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago