Don't expect a liberal to understand what the Founders intent was in the Constitution. Besides, if it is taught in school at all anymore, it is taught from a "progressive" viewpoint, which means it is interpreted 180 degrees opposite of what the Founders actually intended. Obama was just rebuked by a Federal court for acting unconstitutionally in his "recess" appointments. Speaks volumes about his credentials for teaching Constitutional law. He has already expressed his dismay, that the Constitution makes it hard for him to do the things he wants as President. We can all be thankful that is the case.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago