Don't expect a liberal to understand what the Founders intent was in the Constitution. Besides, if it is taught in school at all anymore, it is taught from a "progressive" viewpoint, which means it is interpreted 180 degrees opposite of what the Founders actually intended. Obama was just rebuked by a Federal court for acting unconstitutionally in his "recess" appointments. Speaks volumes about his credentials for teaching Constitutional law. He has already expressed his dismay, that the Constitution makes it hard for him to do the things he wants as President. We can all be thankful that is the case.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago