For reasons that are hard to fathom, we've recently had conservative after conservative publicly agreeing that Barack Obama is amazingly super cool. This is bizarre because they've been convinced of this by the same old liberal hype machine at work. Remember when fashion magazines were regularly declaring that Michelle Obama, who is the worst dressed First Lady in living memory, was some kind of fashion icon? How about when Sharon Stone was telling people that Hillary Clinton was just too sexy to be President? Now the coolest man alive is supposed to be Barack Obama because he...
What has this guy ever done? And I don't mean jumping thru a couple of hoops a college professor makes you jump thru in order to get a degree. I mean something outside the term paper/faculty lounge world such as field dressing an elk, working construction, painting a house, working at a peach orchard in the blazing sun in summer...anything. He said he bowled a 37 or something like that. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I could bowl a 97 with my opposite hand, hopping on one foot, blindfolded. I just get the feeling this guy has been treated like a faberge egg his whole life and that explains his view of the country. The guy is just weird.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago