For reasons that are hard to fathom, we've recently had conservative after conservative publicly agreeing that Barack Obama is amazingly super cool. This is bizarre because they've been convinced of this by the same old liberal hype machine at work. Remember when fashion magazines were regularly declaring that Michelle Obama, who is the worst dressed First Lady in living memory, was some kind of fashion icon? How about when Sharon Stone was telling people that Hillary Clinton was just too sexy to be President? Now the coolest man alive is supposed to be Barack Obama because he...
What has this guy ever done? And I don't mean jumping thru a couple of hoops a college professor makes you jump thru in order to get a degree. I mean something outside the term paper/faculty lounge world such as field dressing an elk, working construction, painting a house, working at a peach orchard in the blazing sun in summer...anything. He said he bowled a 37 or something like that. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I could bowl a 97 with my opposite hand, hopping on one foot, blindfolded. I just get the feeling this guy has been treated like a faberge egg his whole life and that explains his view of the country. The guy is just weird.
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago