Yep, the people who believe minorities are responsible enough to pull it together to accomplish the MONUMENTAL task of obtaining an ID in order to vote are the ones that are bigots and racists and the people who don't believe they can are the champions of minorities.....OK! The country has been turned on its head.
I kinda like the name 'The Thinskins'.

Popular Nonsense

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 9:54 AM
I have a magical solution to someone who is whining about making minimum wage; go mow someone's yard! You've instantly increased your weekly income by at least $40. I've made more than minimum wage (usually about double min. wage) since the age of 15. I always had a yard mowing business when I was yound and sometimes as an adult when needed, and it took literally ZERO education do accomplish this monumental task.

Who's Racist?

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 9:14 AM
And far right wing Vermont is 50% black right....lol!!

Who's Racist?

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:42 PM
The left does think that. Usually Prager makes a clear distinction between liberals and the left. Not sure why he strayed from that in the column.

Who's Racist?

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 12:13 PM
Original King wrote: I would never make a sweeping generalization that the GOP or conservatives are racist. That would be untrue, simple minded and would put me on the same level as Prager, who makes his living tossing around stupid generalizations and stereotypes. From Prager in column: "While there are liberals and leftists who are not racist, I have come to understand that many are -- considerably more than conservatives. "

Who's Racist?

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 11:51 AM
What do you all pat yourselves on the back for with regard to being pro-black? Detroit? thinking blacks can't get it together enough to get an ID? Thinking blacks need special academic requirements to get into college? Black unemployment under Obama? Quite a track record you all have.

Who's Racist?

texas tea party Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 9:38 AM
What amazes me is that blacks do not leverage their vote more wisely. They will always be taken for granted until they change this. Just on a whim sometime, vote the other side and see what happens. What are you afraid of? Voting Democrat has resulted in Detroit...might as well try something else. You have nothing to lose.
Are all 24 worldwide climates changing? When someone tells me the climate is changing, I like to ask them "which one?" lol Also, what ARE the ideal climatic conditions/temps on earth in order for humans, plants and animals to thrive at optimum levels? Does anyone know? I'm sure Al Gore knows. Wonder how many of the 24 climates he can even name.
You actually giving economic information from a CA gov't website? That's about as reliable as Kim Jong Il's golf scorecard...LOL!!!!!!
If I can prove MTV offends me more than Sterling offended the NBA, could I get $3 million out of MTV? Since when does an institution have a right to a person's property/money b/b/c you are a racist?