To understand how, consider that the Democratic explanation for our current malaise is utterly fallacious. Mr. Obama and his allies identify the "Bush tax cuts," "two wars that weren't paid for," and "deregulation" as the causes of America's present economic doldrums. But federal outlays as a percentage of GDP under George W. Bush averaged 19.6 percent. Under Obama, spending has ballooned to 24.1 percent of GDP. Much of Bush's spending was temporary (the two wars, one of...
I have noticed in my years spent watching people that the enemy always over extends ( mainly with greed). Just ask Hitler, Stalin, Dictators, religions, business people, corporations, our government, the list is long......! Fortunately the USA has an infrastructure in place to recognize the falsehoods of these schemes. Just as these pastors are about to challenge the falsehood of central government control. Greatness steps up to the plate and starts swinging!!! The great silent majority is waking up!! Yes, in this world many people suffer at the hands of of these false theorists. Sad to say when the bottom falls out of these " ponzi schemes" most civilizations in the past did not have this infrastructure. All of these schemes ALWAYS FAIL
If Mitt Romney is elected and secures Republican control of both houses of Congress, the U.S. could be poised for a vertiginous economic snapback.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago