In response to:
1987worstyear needs to keep up on current events. Yamanaka and Gurdon were just awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine for proving that adult cells can be taught to be pluripotent, making the destruction of embryos as unnecessary as it is barbaric.
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 22 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago