Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 12:33 PM
Wy are you here maybe there is hope for you yet open your eyes and quit believing what your messiah is telling you, it has nothing to do with race or gender.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 11:13 AM
It has never had anything to do with him being black to me it has to do with what he and has not done as the president of the United States you have to stand for something or you will fall for anything.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 11:07 AM
What a shame our msm is nothing but propoganda and lies the ironic thing is they are destroying their own selves in the process and their to dumb to know it.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 11:04 AM
I like how you think.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 10:53 AM
I bet you are one of the bottom feeders, well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I will pray for you.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 10:15 AM
Real americans stand for something and take pride in it (like our country and our way of life) , while libs, progressives, atheists etc. stand for nothing but want everything they are the bain of society along with the other bottom feeders, what I don't get is if they hate it here so bad why don't they leave.

Not Too Much Clout

Texaslady58 Wrote: Dec 01, 2012 10:08 AM
The great messiah of yours that you speak of is no winner he bought the election with unions, and every group he pandered and evolved to,he does not know what he is doing and never has just look at this economy after 4 year s he owns it, he is just a mere puppet on a string without a telepromter or an ear piece he can't even talk if you believe everything your so called leader has told you then you are a fool but hey keep it up if it makes you happy fool!! I will pray for you need it just read your own posts.
The drug cartels seem to own the country I feel so bad for this poor woman may she rest in peace, I pray the savages and that is what they are caught and killed, so sad for her family.
Sounds like he is moving closer to dictatorship to me
There is no democratic party anymore they have turned it into something strange and weird by letting the libs, atheists, progressives, and weirdos take over, it is a shame for the real democrats

Embrace a Thankful and Giving Heart

Texaslady58 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 12:47 PM
Good uplifitng article we do forget sometimes about blessings in our lives , thanks Chuck for reminding me, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year