Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
FYI - personally when a disaster hits in the U.S. I give to the Southern Baptist Mission Disaster Relief (and I'm not a Baptist). They go everywhere the Red Cross goes but they don't hand out cash so they're not as easy a target for the scammers that plague the Red Cross.
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago