Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
FYI - personally when a disaster hits in the U.S. I give to the Southern Baptist Mission Disaster Relief (and I'm not a Baptist). They go everywhere the Red Cross goes but they don't hand out cash so they're not as easy a target for the scammers that plague the Red Cross.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago