I don’t like to spend much time commenting on media bias. But every so often I find an example that cries out for attention.
In previous posts, I’ve discussed this slanted AP story on poverty, the Brian Ross Tea Party slur, this example of implicit bias by USA Today, and a Reuters report on job creation and so-called stimulus.
And I’ve also commented on a
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 59 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago