In response to:
I thought Sam retired to his ranch in New Mexico years ago but he keeps showing up like a bad penny. He is just another media type who thinks he knows what is best for the rest of us. The Tea Party is not dead and some day will rise up and restore this country to what is supposed to be: A Constitutional Republic. The Liberals have denigrated the Constitution and everything this country was created to be; they have ruled long enough.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago