One emerging story proves the degree to which our "objective" media's views on abortion are dogmatic and extreme. Abortionist Kermit Gosnell is on trial in Philadelphia, and not just for killing babies outside the womb, but also for...
I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about 'snipping a baby's neck' until I saw a picture of it. Apparently they were taking surgical scissors and cut through the baby's little neck to sever the spinal cord; I wish I wouldn't have seen it. I also wish I wouldn't have seen the picture of a what looks like a full-term baby boy laying dead in a bin with the afterbirth like so much carbage.
The liberal media know an abortion outrage when they hear it. Sadly, they only seem to hear them from the mouths of Republican candidates, and it only takes a statement to outrage the press. Can't they find a single abortion outrage inside an abortion clinic? Such is their radicalism that nothing, absolutely nothing regarding this gruesome procedure raises their eyebrows, never mind their ire.
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago