For weeks we've heard from President Obama and his allies like Senator Dianne Feinstein and Attorney General Eric Holder about new "commonsense" gun control measures, but what do they really mean? The NRA is out with a new ad detailing how a new assault weapons ban would need to be enforced in order to be effective. The ad cites an internal Department of Justice memo saying the only way an assault weapons ban will have an impact is if gun confiscation and mandatory gun buybacks are also implemented. In addition, President Obama's calls for universal background checks would require gun...
In response to:
Janet, since you are monitoring websites, Go *_*_ Youreself and your socialist / communistic handlers. Molon Labe, I will not comply. Pass the message to der ObamaFuhrer and HolderGoebbels.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago