For weeks we've heard from President Obama and his allies like Senator Dianne Feinstein and Attorney General Eric Holder about new "commonsense" gun control measures, but what do they really mean? The NRA is out with a new ad detailing how a new assault weapons ban would need to be enforced in order to be effective. The ad cites an internal Department of Justice memo saying the only way an assault weapons ban will have an impact is if gun confiscation and mandatory gun buybacks are also implemented. In addition, President Obama's calls for universal background checks would require gun...
In response to:
Janet, since you are monitoring websites, Go *_*_ Youreself and your socialist / communistic handlers. Molon Labe, I will not comply. Pass the message to der ObamaFuhrer and HolderGoebbels.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago