During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Speaking of bad fathers and murderous mothers MyBodyMyMurderedBaby, You're a shining (or is that moldering) example. Eff Eu babykiller.
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago