During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyMurderedBaby: We need to start pulling scalpels, vacuums and scissors from babykiller doctors who shouldn't have them. it HAS TO GET DONE. Eff Eu.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago