During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyMurderedBaby: We need to start pulling scalpels, vacuums and scissors from babykiller doctors who shouldn't have them. it HAS TO GET DONE. Eff Eu.
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 27 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago