During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyMurderedBaby: We need to start pulling scalpels, vacuums and scissors from babykiller doctors who shouldn't have them. it HAS TO GET DONE. Eff Eu.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago