During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
MyBodyMyMurderedBaby: We need to start pulling scalpels, vacuums and scissors from babykiller doctors who shouldn't have them. it HAS TO GET DONE. Eff Eu.
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago