CNN host Soledad O'Brien got a big dose of Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu this morning. When discussing the differences between Obama's gutting of Medicare and the Romney/Ryan plan for Medicare, Sununu told O'Brien to put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead when she discusses the issue. Sununu obviously thought O'Brien was doing nothing but parroting Obamam campaign talking points on the subject.
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 32 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago