CNN host Soledad O'Brien got a big dose of Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu this morning. When discussing the differences between Obama's gutting of Medicare and the Romney/Ryan plan for Medicare, Sununu told O'Brien to put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead when she discusses the issue. Sununu obviously thought O'Brien was doing nothing but parroting Obamam campaign talking points on the subject.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago