Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
- House Oversight e-mails: IRS IG report was originally supposed to be released … last September? Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Video: Lerner takes the Fifth — or did she? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Say, this attack on Fox News is certainly concerning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kabuki: Dems yank phony amendment on gay spouses at last minute to help push Gang of Eight bill through committee Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Kathryn Ruemmler the next one under the bus? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Weiner polls second in mayoral race as campaign expands Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago