Take, for example, the cease-fire between Israel and the Brotherhood's Palestinian franchise - the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Mohamed Morsi, the man the Muslim Brotherhood selected to replace Mubarak as president of Egypt, brokered the deal and...
Archie, Who would be the people responsible for brainwashing Frank Gaffney? Would that be Danny Chamoun, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, Cap Weinberger, Shimon Peres, James Baker, George Shultz, Jordan's King Hussein, and the others that he sat with and created American security policy for the Mid East? Or some Left university professor with a Muslim Brotherhood learner's permit and a genuine brainwashing mission assigned to him? The CIA, which everyone so loves to hate, you may have forgotten is the servant of the President. Everything they do is to advance the policies and purposes assigned to them by POTUS. Even if they offer him the possibility of denying his responsibility by silently taking the rap for errors like Benghazi
During the so-called "Arab Spring," the Obama administration insisted that the United States risked being on the "wrong side of history" if it remained aligned with secular despots like Egypt's Hosni Mubarak. Recent events have made clear that there is a wrong side for freedom in the Mideast all right and, thanks to Team Obama's embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, we're on it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago