Take, for example, the cease-fire between Israel and the Brotherhood's Palestinian franchise - the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Mohamed Morsi, the man the Muslim Brotherhood selected to replace Mubarak as president of Egypt, brokered the deal and...
Archie, Who would be the people responsible for brainwashing Frank Gaffney? Would that be Danny Chamoun, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, Cap Weinberger, Shimon Peres, James Baker, George Shultz, Jordan's King Hussein, and the others that he sat with and created American security policy for the Mid East? Or some Left university professor with a Muslim Brotherhood learner's permit and a genuine brainwashing mission assigned to him? The CIA, which everyone so loves to hate, you may have forgotten is the servant of the President. Everything they do is to advance the policies and purposes assigned to them by POTUS. Even if they offer him the possibility of denying his responsibility by silently taking the rap for errors like Benghazi
During the so-called "Arab Spring," the Obama administration insisted that the United States risked being on the "wrong side of history" if it remained aligned with secular despots like Egypt's Hosni Mubarak. Recent events have made clear that there is a wrong side for freedom in the Mideast all right and, thanks to Team Obama's embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood, we're on it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014