What ought to amaze us is how many times Western and especially U.S. diplomats have gone to the Arab-Muslim well, believing they will find something different at the bottom. Egypt, Hamas and even Iran string us along like a cad with a bevy of women in his orbit...
Please cut the "antisemitic bigot" rubbish. That's the exact same thing as calling critics of Obama "racist." Your method doesn't hold water and is illegitimate plus unethical. Besides you are adopting a word that was coined by an ENEMY of Jews. You ought to be saying "anti-Zionist" to be accurate. You know ALL those folks over there are semites, so why do you want to stand on term of derision coined 1879 by German journalist Wilhelm Marr in a pamphlet called Der Weg zum Siege des Germanenthums über das Judenthum ("The Way to Victory of Germanicism over Judaism"). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic
The diplomatic hosannas for Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi following his brokering of the recent ceasefire between Hamas and Israel were still being heard even as the former head of the Muslim Brotherhood started behaving like a pharaoh. Morsi "temporarily" seized new powers that, among other things, forbid judicial review of his policies.
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 12 hours ago