Being a retiree and having company supported health insurance I have been told that the company will no longer provide any health coverage as of 01/01/2014 for company retirees. This means I now have to change all my coverage and make selections from a list of providers for the coverage I would like. I was very content with the coverage I had and going through this process is not going to be a easy task. A task I would otherwise not be doing were it not for the health care act. All major companies are doing this very thing. I'm just starting to view my choices and it really sucks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago