Several years ago my wife and I made a decision – we decided to skip The Christmas Thing. Not all of Christmas, mind you, but all the parts which stress everyone out, but nevertheless don’t seem to do anyone any noticeable good in return. And we didn’t do it all at once, we kind of went through a phased withdrawal from the Christmas Thing over a period of consecutive seasons. But looking back at the results, I wish we hadn’t delayed the process of withdrawal like that but had simply given it up cold turkey (or maybe it’s cold...
In response to:
Did you actually READ his article? If so, you need help with comprehension, if not, why on earth would you be spouting out your uninformed opinion on something you've chosen to know nothing about.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 4 hours ago