Apology to an Anti-Chicken Bigot

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 2:38 PM
Bravo.

The Effigies of Yellen

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 7:26 PM
They will make it monthly, same number just different timeframe. Switching to weekly in 2016.
I can see that in your personal war on ignorance, ignorance won
Obama, above average in intelligence? Let's get him off the teleprompter, then re-think that. He does have cunning, and good handlers.

Best News Ever: Obama is Worst Ever!

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 5:13 PM
"rise to the expectations"??? I wasn't the least disappointed, He performed just as I knew he would. I know an empty suit when I see one.

The Intellectual Poverty Law Center

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 07, 2014 4:44 PM
Not the word I was going to use, but it starts with the same letter. The SPLC is a hate group.

America's Favorite Founding Father

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 04, 2014 6:18 PM
I was just thinking while reading this article, about the painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware. Every time i see that painting it makes me think of the fraud of "Climate Change". From what i understand that painting represents the actual conditions at the time. The latter half of the 18th Century. It has probably been 150 years since there has been that much ice in the Delaware. I don't see any fossil fuels being burned there to start the global warming that has kept some rivers relatively ice free. Oh just picking a nit.
I'm just guessing, but I will bet this is a lie, "broadens the conceal carry eligibility to people who have previously committed crimes with guns". "Americans for Responsible Solutions" just doesn't seem like a trustworthy source. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

The Stolen Job Myth

terry2371 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 4:31 PM
When you are talking about America's energetic anti-immigration advocates, you seem to have lost the word "Illegal". Have you joined the ranks of the progressives? Progressives lose that word all the time. It's distressing to see that myth propagated here.
Outrage, are you looking for outrage from the media? We had 8 years of outrage from the media during the Bush presidency, they're outraged out. I will guarantee that outrage will return about January 20, 2017 if a Republican somehow wins the Presidency.

Welcome Our Newest Ally! Iran!

terry2371 Wrote: Jun 17, 2014 2:01 PM
The Clintons lowered the bar years ago, Obama set new depths. It's a Democrat thing.