In response to:
Agreed with most of what you write. Fact 4, however is somewhat dubious. In the video of the re-enactment the day after the incident, Zimmerman explains that he got out of his car to look for house numbers. But there were house numbers all over the place, including one that he simply passed by as he was explaining that he was looking for numbers. Here's support for that claim: 11:20 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyIpO43NRg I would also take issue with Lambro's "quote of the dispatcher. The dispatcher did not say "don't do that." The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that." Distortions like this might seem minor to Lambro, but they do matter.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago