In response to:
Agreed with most of what you write. Fact 4, however is somewhat dubious. In the video of the re-enactment the day after the incident, Zimmerman explains that he got out of his car to look for house numbers. But there were house numbers all over the place, including one that he simply passed by as he was explaining that he was looking for numbers. Here's support for that claim: 11:20 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyIpO43NRg I would also take issue with Lambro's "quote of the dispatcher. The dispatcher did not say "don't do that." The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that." Distortions like this might seem minor to Lambro, but they do matter.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 42 minutes ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago