In response to:
Agreed with most of what you write. Fact 4, however is somewhat dubious. In the video of the re-enactment the day after the incident, Zimmerman explains that he got out of his car to look for house numbers. But there were house numbers all over the place, including one that he simply passed by as he was explaining that he was looking for numbers. Here's support for that claim: 11:20 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyIpO43NRg I would also take issue with Lambro's "quote of the dispatcher. The dispatcher did not say "don't do that." The dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that." Distortions like this might seem minor to Lambro, but they do matter.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago