Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Let's join in the march to mediocrity.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago