Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Let's join in the march to mediocrity.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago