Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Let's join in the march to mediocrity.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago