And the dream continues:
Rep. Ron Paul won a majority of delegates in Minnesota's state convention on Saturday where his supporters captured 12 of the 13 delegate slots.
The strong state convention turnout means that the Republican presidential candidate will receive 32 of the 40 Minnesota delegates for the Republican National Convention in Tampa in August, according to the Twin Cities Pioneer Press.
Paul placed second in Minnesota's February 7 primary, with 27 percent support behind Rick Santorum, who won 45 percent.
Although Team Paul has
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago