Largely unremarked in economic reports is real inflation. The fake number now reported by the FedGov is missing prices for foodstuffs and energy. That little omission commenced in 2009 I believe. As both are an essential and central cost of everyone's living costs, the voting public is being deprived of one of their most important economic indicators. Somehow this needs to be exposed before the election for the voters to have a real measure oif the economic disaster that has been visited on the USA by Obama's policies, ( intended or not ). The MSM won't touch it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago