Largely unremarked in economic reports is real inflation. The fake number now reported by the FedGov is missing prices for foodstuffs and energy. That little omission commenced in 2009 I believe. As both are an essential and central cost of everyone's living costs, the voting public is being deprived of one of their most important economic indicators. Somehow this needs to be exposed before the election for the voters to have a real measure oif the economic disaster that has been visited on the USA by Obama's policies, ( intended or not ). The MSM won't touch it.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago