Largely unremarked in economic reports is real inflation. The fake number now reported by the FedGov is missing prices for foodstuffs and energy. That little omission commenced in 2009 I believe. As both are an essential and central cost of everyone's living costs, the voting public is being deprived of one of their most important economic indicators. Somehow this needs to be exposed before the election for the voters to have a real measure oif the economic disaster that has been visited on the USA by Obama's policies, ( intended or not ). The MSM won't touch it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago