Largely unremarked in economic reports is real inflation. The fake number now reported by the FedGov is missing prices for foodstuffs and energy. That little omission commenced in 2009 I believe. As both are an essential and central cost of everyone's living costs, the voting public is being deprived of one of their most important economic indicators. Somehow this needs to be exposed before the election for the voters to have a real measure oif the economic disaster that has been visited on the USA by Obama's policies, ( intended or not ). The MSM won't touch it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago