In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
Romney must fully use the *Nuclear Option (aka, the TRUTH about OBOZO) = OBOZO's 20+year mentoring by vile, racist, anti-American, anti-Semitic piece of excrement jeremiah "God Damn America" wright, OBOZO's training by American terrorist bill ayers, OBOZO's advanced training in racist extremism by beneath excrement Derrick Bell, OBOZO's training in communism by lunatic-leftist Frank Marshall Davis, OBOZO's teaching of Alinsky's radical extremism as a community organizer, OBOZO's membership in the radical socialist New Party, OBOZO's dirty dealings with convicted felon Tony Rezko, The Choom Gang and OBOZO's drug addiction, details of OBOZO's hate-fill Black Liberation Theology, the mysterious Social Security number used by OBOZO...,
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago