One week ago, the Department of Justice unsealed the indictments against five men for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed on December 15, 2010. Guns from Operation Fast and Furious were left at the scene. Four of the men indicted are on the run and believed to be in Mexico. Those men are Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, Ivan Soto-Barraza, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes and Lionel Portillo-Meza. Manuel Osario Arellanes was shot on the night Terry was killed and has remained in custody since. His brother, Rito Osorio-Arellanes is also in custody and has been charged not for...
For willfully failing to protect and secure America's borders and for authorizing the most stupid and ill-conceived operation in American history, Fast and Furious, "the border has never been more secure" wrong-way napolitano, "You Lie!" hussein and imbecile AG holder should all be charged as accomplices to murder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agents Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago