One week ago, the Department of Justice unsealed the indictments against five men for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed on December 15, 2010. Guns from Operation Fast and Furious were left at the scene. Four of the men indicted are on the run and believed to be in Mexico. Those men are Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, Ivan Soto-Barraza, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes and Lionel Portillo-Meza. Manuel Osario Arellanes was shot on the night Terry was killed and has remained in custody since. His brother, Rito Osorio-Arellanes is also in custody and has been charged not for...
For willfully failing to protect and secure America's borders and for authorizing the most stupid and ill-conceived operation in American history, Fast and Furious, "the border has never been more secure" wrong-way napolitano, "You Lie!" hussein and imbecile AG holder should all be charged as accomplices to murder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agents Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata.
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago