We will see an enormous decision that must be made on the Bush income taxes and the payroll tax holiday, but what might provide more problems between the parties are the sequester spending cuts. Democrats do not want to admit that they have pushed sharp defense decreases upon the country as a "compromise" for raising the debt ceiling last time. It's surprising that...
In response to:
WE are no different than ancient Israel, we have turned away from God and told Him to take a hike. This is in MHO, His judgement upon us, we have tortured and killed babies and elected a monster who delights in this sick form of human sacrifice; we have allowed perversion to run rampant in our culture and the panderers/purveyors were media and entertainment yet we still support them with out money; and we have become selfish and me me me..you know the free 'fo's', Many people have fasted and prayed for the Forty days prior to this debacle called an election and I guess there weren't enough of us. We have a party of secularist, God haters who booed him; and booed support for Israel..so what did we expect. I feel like God has turned
There will be a lame duck session between Election Day 2012 and January 2013, when President Obama has his second inauguration and the next Congress takes office. And in that time, incredibly important policy must be decided.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 5 hours ago