President Obama officially repeated the liberal idea that staying at home to raise children isn't real "work," and tried to portray himself and Michelle Obama as victims who couldn't "afford the luxury" of Michelle Obama not "working," when their daughters were born, before all of the Hilary Rosen news broke. Obama took an indirect shot at Ann Romney last week when he spoke at the White House Forum on Women.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 19 minutes ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago