I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
So do I, not finanacially able to do the gifts as we did in the past but Christmas Eve services have always and always be special. Spending time with our family on Christmas Day is special even though our finances pervent the gifts for all as we were able to do in the past when my husband held a full time job. That said, whatever else it is the fact that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. We have a big family and love being together even with two of our sons and families missing do to their jobs and distance. I get my love for the celebrations from my Grandma who used to tell me in her Lancashire dialect Eeeigh, won't be long tilt Christmas around Thanksgiving which made it very long til Christmas, and I passed it on to my grandgirls.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago