I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
So do I, not finanacially able to do the gifts as we did in the past but Christmas Eve services have always and always be special. Spending time with our family on Christmas Day is special even though our finances pervent the gifts for all as we were able to do in the past when my husband held a full time job. That said, whatever else it is the fact that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. We have a big family and love being together even with two of our sons and families missing do to their jobs and distance. I get my love for the celebrations from my Grandma who used to tell me in her Lancashire dialect Eeeigh, won't be long tilt Christmas around Thanksgiving which made it very long til Christmas, and I passed it on to my grandgirls.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago