In response to:
Let's not forget Jaime Zapata, he is the forgotten murder victim. I read a piece, I think on Sipsy Street, not sure that he was investigating the F & F gun running in Mexico as an ICE agent and knew some things about it and was returning to Laredo. I believe the writer mentioned he'd written a report, and he and his partner were chased and then ambushed in Feb 2011 at a faux roadblock..apparentlyh with one of the walked guns. Sooo inquiring minds want to know, was Jaime silenced a la Ft Marcy Park because he knew too much..just sayin... The plot keeps getting thickerer and thickerer. Doesn't matter he was murdered by cartel thugs and has a family that needs answers, justice and closure along with the Terry family.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago