In response to:
Let's not forget Jaime Zapata, he is the forgotten murder victim. I read a piece, I think on Sipsy Street, not sure that he was investigating the F & F gun running in Mexico as an ICE agent and knew some things about it and was returning to Laredo. I believe the writer mentioned he'd written a report, and he and his partner were chased and then ambushed in Feb 2011 at a faux roadblock..apparentlyh with one of the walked guns. Sooo inquiring minds want to know, was Jaime silenced a la Ft Marcy Park because he knew too much..just sayin... The plot keeps getting thickerer and thickerer. Doesn't matter he was murdered by cartel thugs and has a family that needs answers, justice and closure along with the Terry family.
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago