In response to:
Let's not forget Jaime Zapata, he is the forgotten murder victim. I read a piece, I think on Sipsy Street, not sure that he was investigating the F & F gun running in Mexico as an ICE agent and knew some things about it and was returning to Laredo. I believe the writer mentioned he'd written a report, and he and his partner were chased and then ambushed in Feb 2011 at a faux roadblock..apparentlyh with one of the walked guns. Sooo inquiring minds want to know, was Jaime silenced a la Ft Marcy Park because he knew too much..just sayin... The plot keeps getting thickerer and thickerer. Doesn't matter he was murdered by cartel thugs and has a family that needs answers, justice and closure along with the Terry family.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago