As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Ooo you are baad. I think she is nothing but in denial over her abortion, I've seen them outside our local abortuary when I was actively involved, stopped when I realized nothing will change until hearts change via GOD. She has a hardened heart hence the constant whining about not being understood and that her family owes her.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago