As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
I am so thankful my maternal Grandfather decided to come over in the 20 's bringing my then 8 year old mother and her siblings with him and Grandma. They were from a part of Lancashire that's now Greater Manchester which is over run by muslims. This is a picture of what Barry plans as he stands with them for this country and his bought and paid for judges who rule against the rights of Americans in favor of Sharia. ...Remember that when Christie makes a run for POTUS..he has NO problem with appointing Muslims to courts and/or the Victory Mosque.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago