As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
I agree with Cong Akin regarding the so called hard issues. There is nothing hard about them, a LIFE IS A LIFE..period. And while he wasn't P C in his remarks, I understood his meaning and intent..there is such a thing as a bogus rape..that's when the woman realizes she's pregnant and has to come up with some excuse for it..so she yells RAPE and the guy she had consensual sex with ends up in jail and labeled as a sex predator for life. I think that's what he meant. I have a niece who was "legitimately' raped, twice when she was 16. One by the spoiled rotten son of a City fat cat, who is now a lawyer in that city when he was her 'prom' date; and not long afterwards raped again at night on her way home from a party. She attempted
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago