Great news, Iranian President and infamous madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes the United States should have more gun control.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rapped the US for its profiteering policies on gun control, and called on the country to fundamentally review its policies which serve the material interests of a certain group, but have destructive effects on the American society.
President Ahmadinejad Sunday night sent a message of condolence to the US over the killing of 28 people, including 20 children, in the Friday shooting spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago