As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
Or the Constitution Party..I am an INDEPENDENT Conservative Constitutionalist, I refuse to be a card carrying, paying member of the RNC although I vote Repub, this is the last election I will ever vote for the selected choice of the RNC suits. Not after what we witnessed in the primaries and how the RNC suits colluded with the DNC to dump those I chose to support. I gained a lot of respect for Mitt Romney but he was never among those choices..it seems like the 'suits' decided that along with thier snootiness, to choose the one least able to give that usurper a run for OUR money, never his..that's stashed off shore.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago