Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Grow up child. You outed yourself " We don't want your various Wars agains Gays...." tells me a lot. You had better realize that one day you will answer as we all must, to the GOD you hate because you believe He is not 'the boss of me", My adopted son who was seduce by an older pervert at age 14 used to go through the same sort of rants becauswe he wanted his own way..I refused to love my son into He!! and give into his rants. He's in his 40's now and regrets his wasted life and is struggling to be free of his sex addiction. I just pray he won't die in his SINS'
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago