As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
There are none so blind as those who WILL not see. It's that old Free Will thing, by refusing to see it, the willingly mock anything about true faith but they do have faith in what they WILL not see and believe. Jesus did heal the blind men so all we can do is pray that GOD will take the arrogantly chosen blinders off.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago