As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
If you are a believer you did just that, do you mean by slaughter of foreigners the Islamists? Well doggies, ain't you spethial..did you forget 9/11/01? I haven't because i had a relative in one of those towers (he survived, barely) and several citizens of my home state Mass were in those planes, two from my home city. A well respected man who was CEO of Raytheon at the time, and a young mother who was on her first business trip for C J Maxx company..who made war on whom? Ther is such a thing as a just war, as W W 2 was. There is one issue I do agree with you as to 'illegal war', only illegal if Congress is by passed. However you have outed yourself by your comments 'right wing' Christians and Jewish media...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago