Win, lose or draw, we're always supposedly hitting a tipping point where social issues just no longer work for the Republican Party. At first glance, this would appear to be a rather puzzling sentiment. After all, in 2010, despite the fact that the GOP was just as socially conservative as we were this year, the Republican Party had its best year in half a century. Furthermore, in 2008 and 2012, the GOP lost despite running moderate candidates who were soft on social issues and who barely brought them up at all. If anything, you'd think that seeing two non-social conservatives...
In response to:
Trust me, there is nothing 'gay' about their lives, my homosexual son is anything but 'gay' in the original, unperverted definition..he's an alcoholic, was a drug user and has attempted suicide. Not so much 'GAY' at all. And he is just one who was seduced into that life by another homosexual when he was 14..they LIE when they say they aren't sexual predators. Another of my sons was approached by a scout master who was later caught and did 20 years. My son was smart enough to come and talk to us and quit the Scouts, my adopted son had other emotional issues that the predator honed in on and led him into that perverse life. So don't believe a word about this ugly choice in life..my adopted son is trying to get out of that life.
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 4 hours ago