Win, lose or draw, we're always supposedly hitting a tipping point where social issues just no longer work for the Republican Party. At first glance, this would appear to be a rather puzzling sentiment. After all, in 2010, despite the fact that the GOP was just as socially conservative as we were this year, the Republican Party had its best year in half a century. Furthermore, in 2008 and 2012, the GOP lost despite running moderate candidates who were soft on social issues and who barely brought them up at all. If anything, you'd think that seeing two non-social conservatives...
In response to:
True, we need a return to our Judeo/Christian heritage. We need a Third Great Awakening, a return to GOD who gave us this Republic, who gave us the wise Founding Fathers and who through their prayers at the Constitutional Convention, the CONSTITUTION. We are where we are, weakened and ruled by a tryant who is a usurper because we have forgotten and rebelled against our heritage. We have been infiltrated by domestic enemies who are Marxists, never mind this socialism malarkey, it COMMUNISM as Krushev warned so many years ago, a Take over from the inside because we have turned from the GOD who gave us this gift of freedom.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago