Win, lose or draw, we're always supposedly hitting a tipping point where social issues just no longer work for the Republican Party. At first glance, this would appear to be a rather puzzling sentiment. After all, in 2010, despite the fact that the GOP was just as socially conservative as we were this year, the Republican Party had its best year in half a century. Furthermore, in 2008 and 2012, the GOP lost despite running moderate candidates who were soft on social issues and who barely brought them up at all. If anything, you'd think that seeing two non-social conservatives...
In response to:
goes under the heading of LIES. Roe v Wade is one example, it was predicated on a lie by Norma McCovey who has admitted it. She was NEVER pregnant nor RAPED yet the lying Feminazi lawyers manipulated it into a SCOTUS case with a BLACK ROBED VULTURE called Harry Blackmon who strangely found a 'penumbra' for the right to TORTURE and DISMEMBER BABIES at will.
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 4 hours ago