An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Excellent point. Who in the world really expect sagacious decisions from Rodman anyway, even if you do have sympathy for him? Stephobnoxiousness acts like he's undone something more than confirm that the clown is...well...a clown.
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago