What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
Your thinking is an outrage. Go send your mom or your daughter. Whether the feminists want to admit it or not , their are physiological and psychological differences between men and women. But the sexuality referred to in this article is real and a definite threat. Having just had two daughters finish college and listen to their believable stories of relationships at school for girls and guys, this social experiment will be a predictable failure. Certainly a debate should have taken place, but No, Obama gets his way by bullying the military just as he bullies the American people.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago