What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
Your thinking is an outrage. Go send your mom or your daughter. Whether the feminists want to admit it or not , their are physiological and psychological differences between men and women. But the sexuality referred to in this article is real and a definite threat. Having just had two daughters finish college and listen to their believable stories of relationships at school for girls and guys, this social experiment will be a predictable failure. Certainly a debate should have taken place, but No, Obama gets his way by bullying the military just as he bullies the American people.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014