What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
Your thinking is an outrage. Go send your mom or your daughter. Whether the feminists want to admit it or not , their are physiological and psychological differences between men and women. But the sexuality referred to in this article is real and a definite threat. Having just had two daughters finish college and listen to their believable stories of relationships at school for girls and guys, this social experiment will be a predictable failure. Certainly a debate should have taken place, but No, Obama gets his way by bullying the military just as he bullies the American people.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago