What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
While the men who want to appear "fair minded" bend over backwards to procure all those benefits for the females, so the females feel they can assume this HUGE mightier-than-thou attitude to their benefactors. Let women into combat ? Heck yeah ! Have 'em all walk 'point to make up for all the garbage they gave.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago