I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you.
In response to:
Good point. I have seen shooters owning, what I'd term "Artisan" firearms, that require a critical eye for aesthetics, fit and polish of metal, and carefully chosen, fine grained wooden stocks etc, being critical of what I'll call "Modular" firearms. Guns designed to be cleaned and maintained and repaired in minutes instead of days/weeks.. Thats the only difference. But, the Victimhood Class thinks they look "scarey". Stop being tolerant of intolerance. It only invites more intolerance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago